Wednesday, October 31, 2012

RX Toe Stops - REVIEW

Since one of my many jobs in the skating industry is to test generally all new products I thought it would be a good idea to share my results.

First Toe stop that I tested is the Sure Grip Rx MSRP 19.95

The Sure-Grip Rx stop is replacing Sure-grip GumDrop 
that stop had a ton a QC issues from not gripping at all or if it did, ripping off the stem in one practice or less. they went back to the drawing board and came back with the Rx.
From the start you will notice that is a very light weight stop, the hollow stem really does seem to shed some of that weight off and so far no structural issues to be seen. This is one of the grippiest stops I have ever used once you wear the coating off. I ran mine across the sidewalk for a few hundred feet and that seemed to do the trick.



Concrete a+
Wood a+
Skate Court B-

Overall I like the product and the longevity seems to be outlasting what i was getting from Gumballs.

-Jeremy "Streak" Strecker

No comments:

Post a Comment